Are you tired of classic manicures? Would you like to try a manicure in three colors that is easy to make and can be done by anyone? If yes, you are in the right place as we have an easy, yet complicated looking tutorial for you that will take your nails out of the mundane. No matter the color shades you use, you can apply the same steps we show you in this tutorial, just make sure that the three colours are the lighter and darker tones of the same color. If you feel you are the type of person who likes to be bold you can choose colors like yellow orange and all sorts of neons in order to create this manicure.
What you will need:
– 3 nail polishes of your choice;
– medium sized rectangle nail stripes ( you can also use adhesive tape or page reinforcer stickers).
1. Apply the nail polish color to all your nails, choose carefully because this one will be in the middle. Let your nails dry very well.
2. Apply the stripes on your nails by making sure they are positioned exactly in the middle.
3. Start applying the next colors as follows, the second color to the upper part and the third color to the base of the nail. Repeat this to all of your nails.
4. Let the polish dry a little bit then remove the stripes and the three color nail art is ready! Try it next time with different shades that match your mood and outfits!
Photo courtesy: makeup.
Keep being AllDayChic!