How many of you here are vintage style lovers? Even if you are not the biggest fan, you have probably been charmed by some vintage clothes or hairstyles at some point. Because these look best if accessorized with a vintage makeup, we want to show you a triple winged eyeliner tutorial that is perfect for this type of style. Maybe you don’t want to wear the proper clothing and you just want a small scent of vintage on your face, or you just want to look pretty with an out of ordinary makeup, for both cases this tutorial is an amazing choice!
What you will need:
– shimmer bronze or champagne eyeshadow;
– liquid black eyeliner;
– black eye pencil;
1. Apply concealer and foundation to your lids so the shimmer bronze will have something to stick to.
2. Apply the shimmer bronze to your eyelids and be careful you don’t want to make it all the way up.
3. Line your upper lash line with the liquid liner starting from the inner corners of the eyes, then extend the line when you reach the outer corner in two directions.
4. Take the black pencil and waterline your lower lash line.
5. Take the black liquid liner again and starting from the inner corners of the eye, line the lower lash line and when you reach the outer corner make the third extension as you can see in the pictures.
6. The last step is to apply some mascara to your lashes and if you like to make them look even fuller use the right tools and define them even better.
Keep being AllDayChic!