Nail arts are in right now, so creativity is also at its peak with everyone scrambling for what will make their nails stand out amongst others. The ideas of course come with guidelines on how to go about the process like this Galaxy nail art. The instructions are easy to follow and it is actually hard to mess up unless you want to. With this kind of nail art you will learn how the sponge can be a perfect tool for a great nail art decoration. On the same note you will need several pastel colored nail polishes, a white nail polish, some clippers to hold the sponge as you use it on the nail and a drawing pin or nail polish dropper so as to make the Galaxy nail art.
1. The first thing you should do though is to make sure that your nails are clean and well cut and filed in a square shape. This is the first step into preparing your nails for the nail art. You can always apply a colorless nail polish just to avoid discoloring your nail when you apply the first pastel colored base coat. Just make sure the colorless nail polish dries before you move to step two of the nail art creation.
2. The next step involves applying the base coat and the background color with a pastel green nail polish. After doing so on all the nails, make sure that they dry completely before you move on to the next step.
3. The third step involves cutting a small piece of sponge and dipping it into yellow pastel colored nail polish. You can then use the sponge to make two diagonal lines on the dry pastel green nail. You can do the same thing with several more pastel colored nail polishes. Just make sure that they are strategically placed so that the nails do not look crowded with several uncoordinated colors. Also make sure they are matching perfectly. Moreover it is advisable to ensure that the pastel colored nail polish dries before applying another one. This way you avoid unnecessary smudges in the name of art.
4. Last but not least you can also draw a few stars and make neat polish drops using a white nail polish.
5. On the last note, after everything is dry you can lock the decorations one by one with a final top coat and you will be good to go.
See also: Galaxy Nail Art Design – DIY.
Photo courtesy: www.thenailasaurus.com
Keep being AllDayChic!