Cinnamon and apples go together perfectly and they are one of the most common combinations used in cakes and pies. We have a delicious recipe for you today that will fill your mouth with saliva only thinking about it. These delicious apple rings are very easy to make, you need about 15 minutes to complete the recipe, so lets see what it is about.
– 4 big apples;
– 1 cup of flour;
– one pinch of baking powder;
– 2 tbsp sugar;
– one pinch of salt;
– one pinch of cinnamon;
– 1 large and beaten egg;
– 2 tsp pure vanilla extract;
– 3/4 cup of milk;
– vegetable oil for frying the apples;
– a medium and a small bowl;
– for the topping: 1/3 cup of sugar and 2 tsp of cinnamon.
1. Take the bowl and mix together the following ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and sugar then in the small bowl mix the beaten egg with milk and vanilla.
2. Slice the apples and you want to make them as thick as one finger, then remove the middle of them to create the ring shape.
3. Heat the vegetable oil then mix the compositions from the two bowls together until you get a batter.
4. Dip every apple ring into the batter and add them to the oil to fry for 1 minute each side.
5. Take the rings out then put them on a paper towel for the excess oil to be sucked then insert them into the topping made of sugar and cinnamon.
6. Serve them warm or with ice cream. Bon apetit!
Keep being AllDayChic!