Spending time in the kitchen can be fun even for the ones who doesn’t like it. Why? Because by simply following these kitchen tips you can reduce stress or everything negative associated with staying in the kitchen. You’ll be amazed of these creative tips and tricks and we hope you will start applying them from today. We are sure you haven’t thought about most of them and if yes, then you will still find ones you didn’t know can exist.
1. Grate cold butter for adding it to biscuits, cakes, etc. This way it melts easier.
2. Scooping trick.
3. Test the freshness of an egg using water.
4. How to freeze ice pops.
5. Peeling an orange the smart way.
6. Leftover sauce can be frozen and reused.
7. How to easily peel garlic.
8. Reheat pasta easily.
9. Storing ice cream in a bag will keep it soft, not rock hard.
10. How to prevent your cutting board from sliding.
11. Turn your cup into a travel cup.
12. Best way to cut watermelon.
13. Repurpose some kitchen items you have, like pizza cutters. Use them for pancakes or even for cutting spaghetti.
14. Easy way to make yoghurt pops for the summer.
15. Keep your greens fresh for a longer time with this trick. The paper towel will absorb the moisture and will keep the lettuce fresh for longer.
16. How to pit a cherry.
17. How to easily cut through soft food.
18. Citrus fruit rolling trick.
19. Chill wine with frozen grapes.
20. Best way to use parchment paper.
21. Creative way to make muffin liners.
22. Shred chicken by putting it into a KitchenAid while it is still hot.
23. Easy way to peel ginger.
24. Cutting bell peppers the fast and easy way.
25. When measuring sticky stuff, coat the cups with non-stick spray and they will slide out easily.
26. Spoon trick to keep your pots from boiling over.
27. How to save leftover cake.
28. Make crystallized honey be like new by placing it in a pot with hot water.
29. Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil to be used when they are not available fresh.
30. How to open a jar the easy way.
31. How to quickly cut cherry tomatoes in half.
32. How to make crystal clear water ice cubes. Boil the water before putting it into the freezer.
34. To prevent sticking and falling apart, cook fish on lemons.
35. Citrus ice cubes made in a muffin pan for hot summer days.
36. Cheap fruit and veggie wash for a healthier life.
Photo courtesy: listotic.
Keep being AllDayChic!