We all know how hard it is sometimes to find a proper gift to your man for either his birthday or any kind of celebration. If you are not the creative type or you feel that a gift made by your own hands would have a greater impact on your loved one, try out these diy gift ideas. He will definitely have a precious memory of you. Pick your favorite one and get to work .
1. Woven keychain that he can attach to his pants (see the video below to find how to make a similar one).
2. Make a book with “Reasons i want to marry you” and let him know about his qualities.
3. Call him stud muffin and give him an actual muffin, he will love it.
4. Easy to make belt organizer.
5. Handy firewood carrying tote.
6. License plate that has Mancave written on it. Find it here.
7. Storage boxes for better organizing things around the desk.
8. Make him a small book of “52 things i love about you”.
9. Anti stress balloons. Fill some balloons with flour using a funnel. Cut some fun paper and add a message. Tie onto the balloon with ribbon.
10. Creative massage t-shirt (in case you have kids).
11. Take his favorite toys or star wars characters and frame them.
12. Wall clock made of a bike break. See how to make it here.
13. Unusual pencil holder.
14. Iphone refrigerator magnets. See how to make here.
Photo courtesy: snappypixels.
Keep being AllDayChic!