There are a lot of ways you can make Christmas trees on your nails and we are sure you didn’t think about the method we will show you today. The trees are not quite the classic ones, they are more than that, fancy looking and creative, a combination between the famous holiday tree and the leopard print. Might appear weird, but they look and express much more than that, they are chic and stylish. The colors used in this tutorial go very well together and if you feel you would like to make small changes with them, it is your own choice, you can use whatever color for the base, but keep the leopard print.
What you will need:
– base coat and top coat;
– light orange nail polish (or whatever you want and think would go great with the print);
– some thin, sticky strips you can stick to your nails;
– dark beige nail polish;
– black nail polish;
– golden glitter nail polish;
– some small nail decorations (preferably ribbons, they look cuter).
1. Apply base coat on your nails, then the base color.
2. Let the nail polish dry very well and take two small strips and stick them to one nail in an X form, as you can see in the pictures. this will help you make the tree shape.
3. Paint your nail with dark beige inside where you have a V shape.
4. Let the polish dry then remove the strips.
5. Make small golden glitter dots inside the beige area.
6. Next to the golden dots, make small uneven black semi circles.
7. Attach the small ribbon to the end of the triangle and apply top coat on nail.
8. Repeat this for all of your nails and you will have a chic and fancy Christmas Tree manicure.
Photo courtesy: instagram.
Keep being AllDayChic!