Make your own sandals in less than 10 minutes!
You will need a pair of flip-flops, light oblong scarf or a piece of fabric and scissors.
1. Cut the scarf (or the piece of fabric) in half, then fold each piece in half.
2. Take one piece and slide it underneath the “V” cross of the flip-flop.
3. Tie a knot by placing the two ends through the loop.
4. Wrap each end of the scarf around the straps of the flip-flop.
5. Repeat with the other flip-flop using the second piece of material.
The video will help you to do it right. Have fun!
Photo courtesy: CharlesGraceBlog.
Keep being AllDayChic!