One of the most popular and efficient ingredients in fighting cellulite is coffee. It is used in lots of lotions, shower gels and soaps especially designed for you to forget about this stressful and unaesthetic condition. Used together with powerful essential oils, it can make miracles!
We will present you a simple and very efficient procedure to get rid of cellulite that will give results in a short period of time, the frequency for applying this will be every 3-4 days so it is very comfortable for you. If you are fighting with it, you probably know how difficult it is to say goodbye to cellulite, but not impossible!
You have to be persistent and understand that a problem like this cannot be cured overnight, so try this method and in a while you will love the results! Together with this method we will give you some extra advice on what you should be eating and doing this period and also other things that you can do to help you get rid of cellulite faster.
You will need:
For basic mixture:
– coffee (it is a powerful antioxidant and stimulates circulation);
– Epsom salt;
– anti-cellulite oil (try to find a decent brand with less chemicals) or coconut oil;
– some plastic wraps.
After coffee treatment:
– grapefruit essential oil (eliminates toxins, has a toning effect and also helps with losing weight);
– lavender essential oil (great for stretch marks, tones and revitalizes skin);
– lemon essential oil (stimulates circulatory system and strengthens vascular tissues);
– orange essential oil (relieves fluid retention, softens the epidermis and stimulates blood circulation and lymph fluids);
– cypress essential oil (improves circulation and strengthens blood capillaries);
– rosemary essential oil (detoxifies the liver and tones the skin);
– a carrier oil like: olive oil or sunflower oil (this will be used in combination with the rest of oils, because all essential oils applied on skin without being diluted can cause irritations and skin sensitivity).
1. Make a strong coffee and put it into a bowl (have more coffee grounds and less water), then add some salt to it.
2. Wait until the salt dissolves and add some anti-cellulite oil or coconut oil to the mixture (make it homogeneous, you don’t want it very watery, it has to have a creamy consistency, more like a paste).
3. Take the mixture and rub it to the parts of you that need it by using circular motions. Apply a little pressure on the legs while doing this.
4. Take the plastic wraps and wrap the area letting it sit this way for at least half an hour, then you can unwrap.
5. Clean yourself in the shower then you will apply the essential oils with the carrier oil.
6. Make a mixture of equal parts of the essential oils (think about how much you would need depending on the area affected) and a carrier oil. As a rule, for every 1 tablespoon of carrier oil, you’ll want no more than 9 drops of essential oils. For example, because we have 6 essential oils in the recipe, you can use 3 drops of each one and you will need 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
7. Apply the oil on the affected area and massage until it is absorbed in the skin, you will start feeling small differences from the first time applying this method!
All the ingredients and oils will be absorbed by the skin and slowly work in fighting cellulite. In a couple of weeks you will see amazing results, your skin will be shinier, will feel softer and the cellulite will be visibly reduced! This procedure is not recommended for pregnant women, so please be careful! Also, if not used the right way, some oils can do damage and cause irritations!
Other things you can do in this period that can help you get rid of cellulite faster and are really important:
Eat HealthyDiet is an important part of any treatment you will make, because even if you try out our method, if you keep eating unhealthy foods, it won’t work. Imagine building a house everyday, brick by brick and by night someone(that is you) comes and destroys what you have built in the previous day. This is what you would do if you would keep eating unhealthy foods and try our treatment in the same time, it is called self sabotage.
We know it is not your fault, when you look around there are too many unhealthy choices and it is hard to keep a healthy life, especially if you are busy, but it is not impossible. Ditch fast food meals, processed foods, foods high in fat, white bread and pasta. Introduce more vegetables and fruits in your diet and you will be thankful for this for a lifetime.
Drink Plenty Of Water
Water is extremely important in the process as it helps flushing the toxins out. Drink 2-3 liters of water a day! Water will also keep your skin hydrated!
It is an important part in any transformation of the body. Exercise will help you tone the muscles and burn the fat faster. It is important to do it regularly so you increase your heart rate and improve the circulation. In the below video you will find some exercises that you can try at home or anywhere:
Massages are a great way to improve circulation of the affected area. It is known that cellulite is also caused by poor circulation so that means you have to do things that help you improve it which is exercise and massages. You can massage yourself at home with a special brush or you can opt for going to a salon where someone will massage you. Anti-cellulite massages are quite painful, we know that because we have tried them and they do give results. Why they are painful? Because during the process, the main purpose is to break down the fat cells and for that strong massages are required. If you want to improve your circulation at home, what you can do is to buy a cellulite brush and each time you have a shower, for 5 minutes massage the skin with the brush in circular motions, this will also tone the skin and make it smooth.
Get enough sleep
Sleep is really important in your general well being. Your body functions better when you are having proper sleep everyday and you feel more energized. When your body functions normally it will have a tendency to eliminate toxins better and absorb nutrients better from food.
Manage Your Stress Levels
Women with high estrogen levels tend to store more fat and have problems with cellulite. Everyday stress can cause big hormonal imbalances in the body so managing that will help you find your inner peace and balance so you can enjoy a happy and healthy life.
We hope you will enjoy the process and the results you will see when you’ll be cellulite free!
Photo courtesy: cellulite-reduction, vk.
Keep being AllDayChic!