Blackheads are those nasty little things we all hate to have and try to remove as quickly as possible in order to enjoy a beautiful face and skin. There are several methods you can use to get rid of blackheads and you will find here one of the most efficient so far. A few ingredients mixed and some time for beauty treatments will resolve this problem of blackheads. The method consists in applying a mask that will “catch” the blackheads and will pull them out when removing it. You can use masks as PILATEN or LEONIE (see first picture) or you can make a natural homemade mask by following the steps below.
What you will need (for homemade mask):
– 1 tbsp. unflavoured gelatin;
– 2-3 tbsp. milk;
– a small bowl;
– a makeup brush.
1. Take the gelatin and put it into the bowl then pour the milk over it.
2. With a small spoon, mix the ingredients well then put them into the microwave for about 15 seconds. This will make the milk and gelatin to blend in one omogen composition and it will make it sticky.
3. Take it out, test how warm it is because you don’t want to burn yourself and apply the composition to your face as soon as possible with the help of the makeup brush.
4. Let it dry then gently peel it off.
You will have to be careful to avoid applying this to sensitive areas or on your eyebrows, it is very sticky and really effective, you don’t want hair from the eyebrows to come off while you are doing this process.
Photo courtesy: 1. beautytips4her;
Keep being AllDayChic!