Neon colors are usually trendy in summer, but that is not a rule. Either you go on a funky party or just a night out in the club, you can still enjoy having neon nails all year round without being concerned you are out of trend. Because more and more women love water spotted nails we thought it is the perfect time to show you how to make some cute and funky water spotted neon nails which you can wear no matter the season. See the directions and the video below!
What you will need:
– white nail polish (will do as a base coat and will help neon to look more vibrant);
– black nail polish;
– 4 different neon colored nail polishes (pink, green, yellow, mustard);
– top coat;
– plastic cup with some water in it;
– some hairspray;
– nail polish remover and q-tips to remove the excess from the skin around nails.
1. Apply a layer of white nail polish on all of your nails and let it dry.
2. Take the rest of the neon colors and apply them on each and every nail in a pattern as you can see in the picture (you basically will have 4 different coloured squares).
3. Let the polish dry a little bit, then start dropping some black nail polish in the water (1-2 drops at once).
4. Quickly spray some hairspray over the polish then stick one finger into the water so the black will stick to the nail.
5. Repeat this process for each and every nail then remove the excess polish around the skin with the help of some q-tips and nail polish remover.
6. Finish with a top coat which will give more shine to the manicure and will bring out the colors even more.
Keep being AllDayChic!