To transform your old shirt into a fancy looking apron, it is necessary to use the front part of the shirt.
You will need:
– needle and thread;
– sewing machine (optional).
1. Cut the front of the shirt and detach it from the back part.
2. Eliminate the sleeves cutting them on a diagonal, from the collar to the waist. There are two versions: to keep the collar on or to remove it and apply a strap – it is your choice!
3. Continue and cut out two identical straps from the back part and attach them on the two sides of the waist’s line. If necessary, you can sew the margins.
4. Now, your apron made from a shirt is prepared to be used wherever required – in the kitchen, in the garden or in your workshop!
Photo courtesy: liveinternet.
Keep being AllDayChic!