If you want to learn how to make some tribal nails for yourself or your friends you are in the right place because we have a tribal inspired nail art tutorial for you! These nails seem hard to make, but if you have a step by step picture in front of you, for sure you will find them easy, even if you are a beginner in the field of nail art. Colors used to make this are the basic and classic ones: black, white and gold, so you don’t have to worry for reasons like pink is not suiting you or red doesn’t go well with the skin color you have. Let’s get started!
What you will need:
– black, white and gold nail polish;
– nail polish applicators with a thin brush;
– top coat.
1. Apply a base of white nail polish on all your nails and let it dry very well.
2. Make a golden semi circle on each and every nail starting from the base of it.
3. Now, take a nail polish applicator and let the fun begin! Make some semi circles with the black over the golden polish as you can see in the pictures.
4. Over the circles, on the white area, make a few dots and over the dots make even smaller dots.
5. Take another nail polish applicator and use it with the gold nail polish and make a few dots over the black ones.
6. Work again with the black nail polish and make small and tiny dots next to the ones you made in the previous steps.
7. Let the polish dry a little bit then finish with applying a layer of top coat over all of your nails.
8. Tribal nails are ready after the polish is dried and you can be proud of your work!
Photo courtesy: ibeautytutorial.
Keep being AllDayChic!