If you don’t do it the right way it might keep you with an uncomfortable feeling the entire day, maybe entire night. So, the steps are actually easy and you don’t have to stress about how your bra is adjusted if you do it right from the moment you take it on. Follow the instructions and do it right each time!
How to put a bra on:
1. Slip your arms through the straps of the bra and bring the band just under your chest.
2. Lean forward and clasp the band at the back so you can arrange your bust.
3. Clasp the bra always in the first hook to see if it feels comfortable, if not you can go tighter.
4. Adjust the shoulder straps for your best comfort.
5. Adjust how you want the straps to hold your bust, maybe you want them upper or lower.
6. The last step is to move your breasts with your hand so you can find the perfect place for them. You are ready!
Photo courtesy: random internet photos.
Keep being AllDayChic!