There are at least 12 basic styles of eyelines:
– Classic – This line starts from above the iris and ends outside the exterior corner of the eye where the line gets thicker.
– Pin-up – This is a long line that starts from the inner corner of the eye and goes all the way to the exterior corner of the eyelid – good for elongating the eye and offering a sensual Marylin Monroe look – only wear it at events.
– Smooth – This is a rounded line that follows the upper line above the lashes – suitable for daily wear.
– Simple – This is a very thin, sharp line that follows the upper line above the lashes – suitable for daily wear.
– Drama – The black line is very thick and it covers the entire upper eyelid, while the lower eyelid is blackened, especially the water line – suitable only for evening wear.
– Luxe – Uses the same areas as the Drama – eyeline, except that the line is much thiner – suitable only for evening wear.
– Feline – A sharp line that starts from a very thin line in the inner corner, and it gets up right at the outer corner, with long eyelashes this is suitable, for special romantic evenings.
– Egyptian – We are discussing a thicker double line that gets a small curl at the exterior corner, and it gets down from the lower eyelid line – suitable for evening wear in the club.
– Bold – This line is thick from the begining till the end, only on the upper eyelid – suitable for getting out with your friends.
– Everyday – This is a line that is thick on the middle of the eyelid, right above the iris for bigger eyes – suitable for everyday wearing.
– Double-up – Subtle line that accentuates the exterior coner of the eye, upper and lower eyelid at the same time – Perfect for daily wear.
– Basic – Subtle line that accentuates the interior corner of the eye, upper and lower eyelid at the same time – Perfect for daily wear.
Photo courtesy: 1, 3 – DivineSecretsPermanentMakeUpClinicMississauga;
Keep being AllDayChic!