If you are in an arts mood, we think you will like this new nail art design.
You will need:
– nail base coat;
– nail top coat;
– different shades of nail polish of your choice;
– paint brush.
1. Apply nail base coat and let dry.
2. Start the design by making the base light blue, and let dry.
3. Take the round paint brush, and put some pink nail polish on it, then slightly touch the nails from left to right.
4. When pink nail polish is dried, repeat the steps with darker blue.
5. At final, apply nail top coat.
Always be careful with neatly manicured nails before you start applying nail polish. Decide on the type of design, because nail polish is drying rather fast. If you want to help your design last longer, once a few days apply a coat of clear nail polish, and try to use gloves when washing dishes.
Photo courtesy: @simplenailartdesigns.
Keep being AllDayChic!