We propose a solution that will allow you to get professional and lasting effects in the comfort of your home! Sugar paste is a natural product for waxing that can as easily be used at home as by experts. It can be applied multiple times on the same area because it does not produce aggressive skin exfoliation. Optimal length hair is 5-7 mm.
Sugaring is less painful than any classical method of hair removal and it is perfect for people with sensitive skin and ingrown hairs since it is 100% natural. The method consists of hair being removed with melted sugar paste (sugaring). The method does not irritate the skin and does not create allergies, while eliminating the small streams of hair. Besides waxing, sugaring also acts as a gentle peel that makes skin soft and clean after shaving. Living cells will not suffer because only the dead cells are removed. This method spread in the Arab world, being transformed into art and practiced especially in harems of Turkish sultans. This hair removal method and sugar paste formula has high efficiency and superior results to any other methods of hair removal. Check out the directions and the video below to find the procedure.
You will need:
– 1 cup sugar;
– 1/4 cup honey;
– juice from one half lemon (freshly squeezed);
Combine items in a large bowl. Put the mixture in the microwave for two minutes, stirring every 20 to 30 seconds. Once it’s finished cooking, allow it to cool down before pouring it into a glass canning jar and letting it rest till it gets at the room temperature.
1. Degrease and clean skin either with a wet towel or a cotton disk soaked in alcohol.
2. Apply a thin layer of skin talcum powder.
3. Check thickness of sugar paste. You can heat it with your palms or if it is too hard/difficult to model heat in microwave or water bath. To avoid burns, before applying the paste on the skin, check the temperature of the paste. The consistency of the paste should be different, depending on the area of hair removal.
4. Using your fingertips, apply an amount of wax on the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Well spread the paste with slow movements. Before you pull the wax, stretch the skin in the opposite direction. Fit the remaining portion of the wax and pull on the reverse direction of application or the direction of the hair growth. Don’t take breaks between application and plucking, the movements must be continuous. The pulling must be quick, firm and close to the skin so that you do not end up with bruising or unpleasant sensations.
5. Rub the wax between your fingers before applying it to other areas, to restore its mobility.
6. Remove the remaining wax with a damp towel or warm water.
7. Apply oil on the skin after hair removal.
Photo courtesy: beautytips4her.
Keep being AllDayChic!