We are sure you have seen lots of water marble nail art and you were amazed of the ingenuity and designs that were created. Today we will show you a different type of nail art that also involves using water. It is a special water nail technique. Your nails will have an interesting spotted look.
What you will need:
– two shades of nail polish (of your choice);
– one polish for the base color;
– a bowl with water;
– spray bottle;
1. First thing you have to do is to paint your nails with a base color and let them dry very well.
2. Tape your nails in a way that if you put your fingers in water with polish, the polish doesn’t get on the skin.
3. Take the bowl with water and start adding the polish to it, drop by drop, start with the lighter shade, then drops of darker shade.
4. Spray well in the middle of the polish then dip your finger into it. If you spray from far you will get small dots and if you spray from close you will get bigger dots.
5. Take the finger out, let the polish dry a little then remove the tape. Do this to every fingernail.
6. Remove any excess polish on skin with a q-tip and nail polish remover.
Photo courtesy: nailderella.
Keep being AllDayChic!