A lot of women struggle with weight problems and would want to be skinnier. We all know that being fat is not healthy and that this affects us not just physically but also emotionally. If you are the type of person who have started a lot of diets over time and none of them worked maybe you forgot a few simple principles that help you lose more weight and that means burning more fat. Find out which are those and follow them.
Ways to burn more fat:
1. A good estimation of how much you eat – if you have problems with estimating how much you eat and how much you move start being more aware of them. Calories are burned mostly when you sweat so just a little walk doesn’t mean it is very effective. You need lots of hours of walking to even burn a considerable number of calories.
2. Eat only if you are hungry and don’t over eat – if you have eaten half of a portion of food and you feel you can’t have more, don’t force yourself into seeing that plate empty. Every bite of food counts.
3. Stop feeding your emotions – yes, when we are sad, angry or depressed we are prone to eating more and also prone to eating unhealthy foods. When you feel unhappy instead of eating, go and run, go to the gym, start a competitive sport that allows you to release the aggression.
4. Avoid diet pills – even if they seem to help and accelerate metabolism, you help yourself more by making some good diet choices, instead of stuffing yourself up with pills.
5. Eat negative calories – pick fruits and vegetables that after eating, the body needs more calories to burn them than they actually have, like cabbage, tomatoes, broccoli, strawberries, and lots more.
6. Motivate yourself – if you set goals to lose a certain weight, every time you reach your short term goal, put some money away in a jar to treat yourself nicely or buy something for you, this will keep you on track with your evolution and help you be more disciplined towards burning that fat!
Photo courtesy: receitasedicasrapidas.
Keep being AllDayChic!