You knew you were always royal! And now, bring forth your royal elegance after you dress up your locks with the help of this side-swept curls tutorial. A breezy yet semi-formal style, the look is perfect for a party, a wedding or even for that much awaited date!
Check out the easy steps below to get this gorgeous look!
1. Make a side partition to your hair.
2. With a curling iron, curl small sections of your hair all around. Make sure to curl ‘towards’ your face.
3. Set these ringlets with some hairspray.
4. Once cooled, comb these ringlets out with a wide toothed comb to blend in with the rest of your hair.
5. Backcomb the crown area of the hair to give it volume.
6. Twist the hair from the smaller partition of your hair and take it towards the nape of the neck while working on the twist (it will help to use both your hands).
7. Secure the twisted hair at the back with a couple of bobby pins.
8. Finish it off with a hairspray to hold it in place.
Now, this surely is an effortless way to sweep the onlookers right off their feet!
Keep being AllDayChic!
Photo courtesy: Cosmopolitan.