Did you know there are ways you can use a rubber band other than the classical ones? People usually use them to wrap around things or women to hold their ponytail. But that is not all, don’t underestimate the power of a rubber band in your day to day life. After seeing our list of things, you will definitely keep stacking up more rubber bands in your house and you will keep them for sure in many places so they are handy each and every time you are in need. Some of the ideas you’ll see in our article will blow your mind, not because they are so unusual, but because they are simple and you will think how is that you didn’t come up with them so far. Let’s see the list of rubber band hacks!
Rubber Band Hacks To Help You In Your Day To Day Life
1. When you want to remove a stripped screw just use a rubber band to help you with unscrewing.
2. Secure your clothes with rubber bands when you are tight on space and you need a little more organization.
3. Loop a rubber band around the door handles to keep a door from locking you out or in.
4. Use a rubber band to extend your jeans so you can still wear them while pregnant.
5. Use a rubber band to avoid your cutting boards to slip on the countertop.
6. For a better grip, use a rubber band that will help you open the jar.
7. Avoid your clothes from falling off a hanger by attaching a rubber band to the ends.
8. Use rubber bands to mark glasses at a party.
9. To avoid your tea bags from falling too much into your cups use a rubber band to hold them.
10. Avoid your wine glasses from breaking in the dishwasher by securing them with rubber bands.
11. Use rubber bands to help you create a french manicure.
12. Use a rubber band to avoid your paint dripping off your brushes.
13. Are you travelling with a slow cooker? Use a rubber band to secure the lid!
14. Make decorative stamps out of small pieces of rubber band.
15. Use rubber bands to help you mark your power cords.
16. Want to flip a page with a finger and you seem to not be able to? Use a rubber band!
17. Open stubborn nail polish bottles with the use of rubber bands.
18. Stop apple slices from browning by using a rubber band to hold them together.
19. Keep your ribbons away from being unspooled by securing them properly with rubber bands.
Photo courtesy: diply.
Keep being AllDayChic!