Who doesn’t love lips that are beautifully rich looking? Ignoring the fake injected lips that look bad, probably no one. Everyone likes to see nice and full lips that have a touch of naturalness in them and today you will find out how to make them. You don’t need to have the perfect lips, a lot of times, a little imperfection is intriguing. You don’t have to be the most skilled makeup artist to be able to do them, it is quite easy to figure out how to make them within a few explained steps. You will get these steps in our tutorial. Full and rich looking lips are great to be accompanied with a cute and well done makeup, so don’t ignore that fact either. If you are not a big fan of a lot of makeup it is not a problem, something simple can have an enormous effect so don’t worry and start making these simple steps for rich lips.
What you will need:
– a pink lip liner in a darker shade;
– white eyeliner;
– lip pencil;
– some coral eyeshadow;
– lip gloss.
1. Outline your lips with the pink lip liner as you can see in the pictures.
2. Apply white eyeliner on the middle area then blend the two colors together by using the pink lip pencil again.
3. Use some coral eyeshadow and dab it to the area between the pink color and the white one.
4. Finish with lip gloss to create more highlight and fullness. This will also make the lipstick last longer.
Photo courtesy: stylowi.
Keep being AllDayChic!