There are many possibilities to transform an old pair of jeans. A very practical one is to turn jeans into a bag using just a few denim strips.
You will need:
– old jeans;
– needle and thread (sewing machine).
1. Cut several long and even strips from your denim material and attach them together in the basket weaving style.
2. Craft the front and the back of the bag, then, sew the sides and the bottom leaving the upper part opened.
3. Cut some pieces from the jeans fabric to make two long bag handles and sew them on.
4. According to your own idea of a bag, you can add a zipper, buttons, or some other accessories. Enjoy!
You can use the same procedure to make a nice vest!
Keep being AllDayChic!