You must have already seen this type of blouses/dresses on the market before. You also may have noticed that this kind of blouses are quite expensive. But did you thought about doing that detail by yourself at home and save some money? It is quite simple!
You will need:
– a t-shirt that fits well;
– thread & needle.
1. Make some horizontal cuts on the back of your t-shirt.
2. Make a low cleavage, and cut what is extra into small rectangles.
3. Now take a small rectangle and sew it like a ring around the strand resulted from the horizontal cuts you made earlier.
4. Take a good look at the pictures for better understanding.
Photo courtesy: sheisfiercee.tumblr.com
Keep being AllDayChic!