Be creative and dare to wear a lovely rainbow eyeliner. Cut the limits and try this makeup because it is easy to make You will need:
– eye shadows: primer, neutral brown, red, orange, green, yellow, purple, and blue;
– black liquid liner;
– white pencil liner;
– angle liner brush;
– false lashes (optional).
1. Start by applying the eyeshadow primer.
2. Make a thin black line on the upper eyelid.
3. Trace the rainbow line starting from the inner corner: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple (see pictures).
4. Use an angle liner brush to apply the eye shadows and then blend them together to get a gradient impact.
5. Take the white liner and use it on your water line.
6. For a charming end, put the false lashes on (if necessary) and apply a mascara. Have fun!
See both images below and also the video for more details!
Photo courtesy: psychosandra.
Keep being AllDayChic!