A delicious dessert, a delight for everyone especially for the kids, the pina colada monkey bread should be your next recipe to try. It will take you no more than 1 hour to complete this (baking time included). All the ingredients will give a special, tropical taste to the bread and will create a cocktail like feeling in your mouth. It is truly delicious.
– half cup butter (one stick);
– 1/4 cup of coconut milk and 3 more tbsp. divided;
– 2 cans (16.3 oz each) of refrigerated biscuits (like Pillsbury Grands);
– 1 1/4 cups of granulated sugar;
– 1 can of well drained and crushed pineapples;
– 1 cup powdered sugar;
– 1/4 cup of dried and chopped pineapple.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take a bundt pan and spray it with some cooking spray, or if you don’t have some with some butter.
3. In a different pan, put the butter and coconut milk and put it on fire to melt together.
4. Open the refrigerated biscuits and cut each one in 4 pieces, then carefully dip each biscuit into the butter mixture, roll in sugar and place it into the bundt pan.
5. Repeat for other biscuit pieces and you should have around 20 in the first layer.
6. Next you have to put a layer of pineapples, so put half of the can, then another layer of biscuits then the other layer of pineapples and finally put over the remained biscuits.
7. The bread is ready to be baked so insert it into the oven for about 35 minutes. If the toothpick inserted in the bread after this period of time, comes out clean, it is ready.
8. Easily take out the bread and transfer it on a cooling rack to sit for about 10 minutes.
9. Transfer the bread on a plate and glaze it with a mixture of the 3 tbsp. of coconut oil with the powdered sugar, then top with the dried and chopped pineapples. Recipe done!
Keep being AllDayChic!