Folding a fitted-sheet might get you some head-aches since they seem to always get wrinkled. This is why we thought you will appreciate some advice concerning this activity.
1. First, stand holding the sheet by the two adjacent corners of one of the shorter edges. Place one hand in each of these two corners, with the sheet inside out.
2. Fold the corner in your right hand over the one in your left by bringing to left your right hand. When finished this enveloping, reach for the corner that is hanging in front, bring it up and fold it over the corners in your left hand.
3. Now there is one corner left. Bring it up, and fold it over the others with the right side showing, enveloping the other three corners.
4. Now the easy part begins: lay the sheet over a flat surface and straighten it. Fold two edges so that the elastic is finally hidden.
5. Continue with the other two edges so that now you will have a rectangle.
Check out also the video below!
Keep being AllDayChic!