Halloween is one of the most awaited holidays of all year as this is the day when you can wear whatever you want! If you are the type of person who would like to dress crazy all the time and you can’t because of work or other reasons probably this is your most favorite day. When it comes to makeup, again, you can try whatever crazy makeup you would like and usually the bolder, the better. We will show you a perfect Halloween makeup that we think could go awesome for almost all costumes, especially the spooky ones!
What you will need:
– eyeshadow primer;
– black eyeshadow;
– gray eyeshadow;
– golden sticky glitter;
– different makeup brushes;
– black eye pencil;
1. You want to prime your eyelids first as the eyeshadows will stick to them better and they will last longer.
2. Apply black eyeshadow and then a gray one on your bones, you should have a look similar to smokey eyes, but not go as high as you would go with smokey eyes.
3. Blend the two colors together then use the black pencil on your upper lash line and also line your lower lash line with it for more definition.
4. Take the golden glitter on a brush and apply it over the eyeshadow only. If you have a different choice for glitter it is not a problem, whatever color you like would look awesome on black.
5. Use mascara in the end to define your eyes more and your funky Halloween makeup is ready!
Keep being AllDayChic!