This is the type of bun you will definitely not see on a daily basis, it is different, cute, out of the ordinary. Probably a lot of you won’t dare to wear it, but for those who are more courageous it is perfect for them to stand out of the crowd. Perfect for fashion shows and cocktail parties, this hairstyle won’t let anyone pass unobserved, a lot of models would wear this in a fashion show. Give it a try if you dare, if not, admire this creative and out of the ordinary bun hairstyle.
What you will need:
– hair bands;
– hair straightening iron;
– styling comb;
– bobby pins;
1. Comb your hair very well and gather it in a front side ponytail (left or right).
2. Split your hair from the ponytail into 3 sections and take one in your hand.
3. With the styling comb separate a small hair strand from the section you have in your hand and start rolling it around the hair (picture 4).
4. After the first roll, spray the hair with some hairspray and use the straightener over it to make sure the hair will stay in the same place as you want it to stay (picture 5 and 6).
5. Continue rolling and repeating the previous step until you have no hair left to roll, then secure the end with a small and invisible hair band.
6. Now, puff up your hair strand a little bit as you can see in picture 9 and 10.
7. Repeat the process twice for the hair that is left.
8. Take some bobby pins and fix the bun with them making sure you hide the ends of the strands under the bun.
9. Finish with some hairspray and you are ready!
Photo courtesy: tipsbelleza.
Keep being AllDayChic!