In only 10 minutes you can make a delicious and healthy dessert, a watermelon cake, with a few ingredients.
You will need:
– whipped cream or coconut whipped cream;
– 1 large watermelon;
How to make it:
1. Cut the watermelon in a circle like a cake.
2. Dry the watermelon patting down with wipes.
3. Frost it with whipped cream.
4. Put almonds to the part.
5. Ornament the top with fresh fruits you choose (ex. raspberries, blueberries…)
Note: If your whipped cream slips around when you frost the watermelon, check out the video below to make it work. Enjoy!
Photo courtesy: iSaveA2Z