This cute nail design is perfect for Christmas and New Year. With a little creativity and a few tools you can make a funny manicure.
You will need:
– nail base coat;
– nail top coat;
– nail polish: light brown, dark brown, glittery red, black, white;
– nail striper;
– dotting tool.
1. Apply base coat on your nails and let dry.
2. Paint a half circle on the top of the nails using light brown.
3. Then, take the nail striper and paint the small ears, also with light brown.
4. Use the nail striper or a thin paintbrush to create the antlers in-between the reindeer’s ears, with dark brown nail polish.
5. After the light brown polish dried, use the dotting tool to make the eyes.
6. Place two small white dots, let dry, then place two smaller black dots and at final, make two white dots as highlights.
7. Use the glittery red nail polish to paint Rudolph’s red nose. Let dry and apply a nail top coat.
Photo courtesy: Blanketprint.
Keep being AllDayChic!