There are times when you want to bring vibrant colors into your makeup look and it is perfectly fine as long as you know how to combine them, you don’t want to make wrong choices. Mono colored eye makeup can be sometimes boring and having at least two colors on the lid makes the face look much more interesting. One of the best contrast of color combinations is between yellow and turquoise. If you add a few warm touches of gold, you will make the look even more delicious and doesn’t matter what eye color you have, it will still make contrast with your eyes and make them stand out. This is the type of look that will make people turn around and it looks awesome on sunny days!
What you will need:
– eyeshadow primer;
– yellow eyeshadow;
– turquoise eyeshadow;
– black eyeshadow;
– warm gold eyeshadow;
– black liquid liner;
– eye pencil;
– different makeup brushes;
1. Apply an eye primer all over your lid, also on the upper part because you want a solid base for the eyeshadows.
2. Continue with adding a layer of yellow eyeshadow on the lid then starting from the middle to the outer corner apply the turquoise eyeshadow.
3. With a bigger brush apply some warm golden eyeshadow to the crease then make a V in the corner of the eyes with a small brush, as you can see in the pictures.
4. Blend the edges of black and gold together.
5. Use the black liquid liner on your upper lash line, then waterline the lower lash line.
6. Finish with mascara to complete the look and your vibrant makeup is ready!
Photo courtesy: soumoda.
Keep being AllDayChic!