Is there anyone of you who didn’t see the amazing Disney production, 101 Dalmatians? We doubt that, based on its huge popularity among people.The movie was made after the book, that was a bestseller in the 1950’s and not only. The main negative character of the movie, Cruella De Vil was present in most children’s nightmares and we have to admit that her makeup in the movie was a nightmare too! Well, this is a good reason for us to show you a tutorial inspired by her, but the improved version! It is a makeup you can actually wear by day or by night and it is the modern and improved look of her. We are sure you will love it!
What you will need:
– eyeshadow primer;
– light pink eyeshadow;
– glittery brown eyeshadow;
– brown eye pencil;
– different makeup brushes.
1. Apply primer on your lid to make sure you have a good base for the rest that will come over.
2. Take the pink eyeshadow and apply it all over your lids then take the brown one and apply it just a little over where the bone starts as you can see in the pictures (think of a brown smokey eye).
3. Take your brown pencil and line your upper lash line, then finish with a cat eye.
4. Apply mascara or fake eyelashes (if you need to).
5. Remember to put some lip gloss on your lips and you are ready!
Photo courtesy: bookcoverimgs.
Keep being AllDayChic!