1. Slice the bananas;
2. Break up the chocolate and melt it in your microwave oven.
3. Chop the dried fruits and nuts a bit;
4. Dunk the banana slices in the chocolate ( using two forks works great);
5. Place the chocolate covered slices on a cooling rack. Since this is a little messy part, it would be absolutely great if you could place a piece of parchment paper under the rack;
6. Sprinkle with the chopped fruits and nuts;
7. Finally, place the rack with the banana bites in the fridge to firm up a bit. After about 1/2 hour, using a sharp spatula, transfer the bites on a tray, cover with a plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
Keep being AllDayChic!