For all our finger knitting fans we have an awesome project of how to make cute bracelets out of fabric. And if you think about the fact that you don’t need more than 5 minutes to make one, you will absolutely want to try this out and maybe do more in different colors. You can wear them everywhere, they are perfect for summer, even for going into the water with them. No worries that you will ruin them and if you do ruin them you can make another ones in no time. See the pictures, the directions and the video below to find the procedure.
You will need:
– 3 strips of 1 inch jersey knit fabric (each one should be at least 58 inches long);
– scissors and your fingers.
1. First you have to decide how thick you want your bracelet to be. Choose between, 2, 3 or 4 fingers.
2. Take the first strip and at the ends of it make a small hole, do the same for all 3.
3. Take the first 2 strips and overlap the ends where the holes are, take the other end and pass it through the hole. This way you will connect the strips together. Do the same move with the third strip and you can start knitting.
4. Start knitting like you can see in the pictures and continue the process until you have 5 inches left, carefully take the loops down from your fingers and secure them by making a knot.
5. After you have secured the end, tie both ends together in a double knot and a bow, trim the ends if they are very long and you are done.
Photo courtesy: vanessachristenson.
Keep being AllDayChic!