This is one of those type of desserts that won’t harm your waistline! It is made with sugar-free gelatin and strawberries that are well known for being low in calories. What are you waiting for? Try them out and enjoy their beautiful look. These cups of dessert are perfect to be made when people come around or just for your family for a nice after food treat without having to eat a lot of sugar. Their set up is quite easy and you can be really creative when it comes to decorating them, though we recommend to do it with the same fruit ingredient: strawberries. Other things perfect for decorating are: grated dark chocolate, ground nuts or crushed biscuits! Enjoy!
What you will need:
– 1 pack sugar-free Jell-O;
– 1 cup light whipped topping;
– 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries.
– a few tall glasses and a tray that will keep them at an angle;
– a few leaves of mint, one strawberry cut in half for each cup of dessert and some whipped topping for decorations (or whatever you have at home and think will match the taste and go great in decorating these cups).
1. Prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the package and let it chill a little bit. You don’t want to let it thicken and you don’t want to work with it while it is still hot, it has to be in the middle.
2. Set aside 1/3 cup of the gelatin then put the cup of fresh strawberries into the bigger amount of gelatin.
3. Put the glasses on a tray so they stay on an angle then spoon in the mix of gelatin and strawberries.
4. Mix the cup of light whipped topping with the 1/3 cup of gelatin and fill the glasses with it.
5. Let everything cool down then decorate with some whipped cream, fresh mint leaves and a strawberry cut in half.
6. Keep in the fridge until serving!
Keep being AllDayChic!