Every makeup lover has encountered at least once in her lifetime this problem of having a broken lipstick. It just happens when you least expect it. Heat combined with a distraction of yours can ruin the lipstick then you have to throw away a good amount of it that you could have really used for a long period of time. Forget about this with this simple trick and save a lipstick that is broken. It’s extremely easy and you will find out why we say that.
What you will need:
– your lipstick and the broken piece (store it properly if this happens when you are not at home);
– some matches.
1. Take the broken part of the lipstick and heat the end of it with some burning matches.
2. Heat the part of the lipstick that it is still in the recipient then try to put the ends together. They should stick one to another.
3. Put the lipstick into the fridge for at least half an hour.
4. Take the lipstick out and smoothen the line where the breakage occurred and you have just saved a broken lipstick. You don’t have to buy a new one and this way you saved money for buying a different makeup product!
Keep being AllDayChic!