Most popular colors women use for lipsticks are pink and red and everything that is similar. They look amazing on most lips and many tutorials on how to perfectly apply red lipstick were made. We have previously shown you how to make them and we have a slightly different tutorial for you today on how to make unusual purple lips. Purple is a beautiful color that looks amazing on lips when going out in the evening on a special occasion or on themed parties. Inspired by ombre style you will find out here how to achieve these purple lips.
What you will need:
– white lipstick;
– dark purple lipstick;
– white lip pencil;
– lip brush.
1. Apply white lipstick on half of your lower lips and upper lips then apply the dark purple on the other halfs.
2. Close the mouth in order for the colors to blend gently together.
3. Take a clean lip brush and start transferring the dark color towards the light one until you reach an effect as you can see in the pictures.
4. Take another clean lip brush and clean around the lips.
5. Take the white lips pencil and use it for the whiter side to create a better effect of light to dark transfer. Your unusually colored lips are ready!
Photo courtesy: healthandlooks.
Keep being AllDayChic!