You can create several effects using eyeliner and change the way your eyes look. You will see here the most common and beautiful looking effects and the good thing is you can try them all on you and see what suits best. Makeup is the most awesome tool for women who love to make small changes and correct their imperfections without using surgery, so let’s see what you can try out.
Special eyeliner effects:
1. Closer look – it will make your eyes look closer one to another. Apply a line on the top lash line and thicken the inner corner for more definition.
2. Rounder look – will make your eyes be rounder and this goes great for small eyes, apply it to the top and bottom of the lash line and thicken only at the outer corners.
3. Oval look – perfect if you have small and round eyes and you want to make them look more oval. Apply eyeliner on the upper lash line and thicken in the middle.
4. Larger look – will make your eyes look bigger and lighter. Apply eyeliner to the top lash line and waterline with a lighter color.
5. Farther look – is great when your eyes are too close and you want to create the effect that they are farther. Apply eyeliner on the upper lash line and thicken it at the outer corner of the eye.
6. Dramatic look – is perfect to give depth to the eyes and make them look more playful.
Photo courtesy: trusper.
Keep being AllDayChic!