This is one of those looks that makes a lot of heads turn around, it is charming and elegant. Can be successfully worn to any type of event and has a touch of romantic in it. Looks amazing on blonde hair, but brunettes can wear it too. Does it sound interesting enough to try it? Your hair has to be medium to long to be able to make this bun. You can do it yourself or you can ask a friend to help you and in no more that 10 minutes your hairstyle will be ready. Not many things are needed to complete this look and definitely you don’t need hairstylist skills. Give it a try!
What you will need:
– a couple of hair elastics;
– some bobby pins.
1. Work on a freshly washed hair, if it is already oily make an effort and clean it properly before trying out this hairstyle.
2. Comb the hair then split it in several sections. On the top of your head, with the hair from that area, make a tall ponytail.
3. Split the ponytail into two and braid both sections securing the end with hair bands.
4. Loosen the braids a little bit then with the help of the bobby pins, attach them to the head starting to make a bun – crown shape as you can see in the pictures.
5. Continue with braiding the back section and fill in the back side of the bun with the braid.
6. In the front of your head, separate the hair where it’s most suitable for your face shape then start to roll each strand one by one.
7. Start rolling the thicker strand and attach it to the bun, do the same with the smaller strand and use many bobby pins to make sure the hair stays in place. You are done!
Photo courtesy: oncewed.
Keep being AllDayChic!