This hairstyle can definitely be worn at occasions where you want to impress people. If you look more carefully it is great to be worn by a braid too. Looks fancy, cute and comfortable to wear it, and doesn’t seem to give you headaches and think about that what if it won’t last as much as you would like. Doesn’t take a lot of time to make this and within a few and simple steps you have already finished it.
What you will need:
– a teasing brush;
– 1 hair-tie;
– heat protectant;
– curling iron;
– bobby pins;
1. Tease your hair with the brush and split it into 3 sections, one big one at the back, and 2 small ones in the front.
2. Gather the hair from the back into a ponytail and loosen it a little for more volume.
3. Take the curling iron and curl small strands of hair from the ponytail, then go to the upper sections and again, curl all the hair. Before this step don’t forget to apply heat protectant.
4. Make a messy bun from the ponytail then take some bobby pins and start securing the hair from the front to the back.
5. Before securing each hair strand, twist each one a few times.
6. After you see you don’t have any hair strand left, take some hairspray and spray all over.
7. If you have a few bits of fringes you can leave them out and these will create a more romantic look.
Photo courtesy: freckled-fox.
Keep being AllDayChic!