For proper accentuating your eyes you can try out this double-flick eyeliner tutorial. It’s a cute and retro look that looks amazing on every eye and it takes only a few minutes to make it. This will make you look bold and courageous and with practice you will get perfect in creating this look for you and why not, for your friends.
What you will need:
– gel eyeliner and pencil eyeliner;
– flat angled brush;
– small thin brush;
– white eyeliner;
1. Start applying the eyeliner of your choice with the flat angled brush. Begin with the upper lid.
2. Take the small thin brush and line the lower part of your eyes.
3. Make the outer corners of the eyes with the small pencil, better say make the double flick.
4. Take the white eyeliner and start lining the inner lid.
5. Accentuate the waterline and add some white liner to the inner corners too and between the flicks.
6. Apply some mascara and the look is complete.
See also: Double Eyeliner Look.
Photo courtesy: cosmopolitan.
Keep being AllDayChic!