Herpes is basically an infection that is caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV). It can appear on several areas of the body and probably the worst area for them to appear is the lip one, because it can be seen, we are ashamed to get out of the house, it can’t be covered and we need to heal it fast. Any other areas can be covered meanwhile the healing without causing us to many emotional problems. But, why does herpes need to appear exactly when we have an important meeting or we have set up a date with someone we like?
We don’t know, faith might play with us and don’t get discouraged if this happens, there is always at least one solution for every problem. We will show you today even more that one solution so stick with us! First, we will tell you why they appear!
Cause of herpes on your body:
– it is cause by HSV virus and you can take it from another person through direct contact and can carry the virus your entire life;
– you can take the virus through sharing utensils, lips balm or kissing. Chances to get it are even higher when the person is experiencing outbreaks.
How to get rid of herpes: In most cases it is advised to go to the pharmacy and buy some antiviral drugs like: Acyclovir (Zovirax), Famciclovir (Famvir), and Valacyclovir (Valtrex) and treat the affected area with them as advised. Besides this, there are a few things you can do by yourself in order to help with the healing like:
– try out an ointment containing propolis that will rush the healing process;
– use an aloe vera cream or gel to treat the lesions;
– use a tea-bag that is cool in order to help managing flare-ups.
If you ever had herpes, even if it goes away, you will have it your entire lifetime and will mostly appear when you are stressed, you are ill and have fever, when you are on your period or when you get a sunburn. Try to avoid stress and sun exposure as much as possible and keep the virus under control!
Photo courtesy: easystuff.
Keep being AllDayChic!