If you are the type of person who loves to wear ponytails on most occasions probably you deal with the fact that you can’t really make them look more special, like you just got out of a beauty salon because ponytails are pretty basic. It takes some creativity to make them look more salon like and this is why are we here, to show you how to transform ordinary hairstyles into extraordinary ones. Long hair can get to be pretty boring so, we understand why you feel sometimes you want to tie it up and give it a different look through another approach. Todays ponytail is the perfect one for your night outs with friends or just any party you can imagine! It is easy and fast to make, so give it a try even if you are on a rush.
What you will need:
– a few hair bands;
– hair clips;
– bobby pins;
1. Brush your hair and separate it into two sections by clipping up a small one on the top of your head.
2. Brush the rest of the hair from the back and gather it into a ponytail.
3. Release the hair clip and begin teasing the hair starting from the back, up to the front.
4. Twist it and secure it with some bobby pins, then keep rolling the hair until it reaches the ponytail.
5. Take a hair strand from the ponytail and use it to gather all the hair into one single ponytail and clip the end of it under the tail by using some bobby pins.
6. Add hairspray as much as you feel it is necessary and tease the hair left to make it look even more puffy.
7. Your salon hair is finished and you are ready to party!
Photo courtesy: marieclaire.
Keep being AllDayChic!