Acrylic nails are used by a lot of women because they are long lasting and give a psychological comfort to everyone who uses them, no more worries about unexpected chipped nails. The problem comes when you want to remove them, it is very harmful for your nails so we will show you an easy way to do it without big headaches.
1. Start by cutting your nails very short and remove the nail polish from them (if you have any).
2. Put some hot water in a bowl and some acetone in a smaller bowl and insert it in the hot water bowl.
3. Stay with your nails in the acetone for 2-5 minutes.
4. Take your nails out and try to peel the acrylic nails off and apply some cuticle oil on them.
5. If the acrylic nails are not coming off put them back into the water for 10 more minutes.
6. Apply moisturizer on your nails for a good hydration of your skin.
Hope you enjoyed this least damaging way to remove acrylic nails!
Keep being AllDayChic!
Photo courtesy: pinterest.