Ditch the heavy makeup in summer and go for something light that gives you a radiant glow. The skin needs to breathe and relax, it doesn’t need heavy foundation and powders. These can only make your face get worse when you sweat and are exposed to sun. The best is to go minimal and apply makeup only where needed for example to cover black circles around the eyes. We will give you a step by step process to follow for a perfect summer makeup that is not heavy, not too much, lets your skin breathe and still makes you feel radiant and comfortable.
What you will need:
– facial cleanser;
– moisturizer with SPF;
– powder (ideally mineral powder);
– bronzer or blush;
– eyeshadow (optional);
– mascara and lipgloss;
– different makeup brushes.
1. Prepare your face by cleaning it well, moisturize it and let the cream be absorbed by skin. Use a cream that has at least an SPF of 15 to make sure you are protected by summer rays (the skin on face is always more sensitive).
2. Apply mineral powder all over your face and make sure your skin tone is even everywhere.
3. Use concealer under your eyes to hide any black or dark areas. If you have none, skip this step you lucky person.
4. Apply some bronzer on your cheekbones to give some color to the face.
5. Apply some eyeshadow on the lids that’s in more neutral colors like brown, light beige, caramel, etc. This is a completely optional step that you can skip if you feel good about not wearing any eyeshadow.
6. Apply mascara and some lip gloss to make your eyes look bigger and give a nice glow to your lips.
7. Your summer look is finished!
Photo courtesy: wikihow.
Keep being AllDayChic!