If you are the type of person whose hair grows fast and needs constant cuts probably you are a good friend of hair salons. That means you might spend small fortunes every month in order to maintain your look. If you wear bangs, a lot of times, you would go just to cut them, but then you think that they might charge you the price of a normal cut so you end up doing something to all of your hair. If you wear bangs and think of wanting some, you don’t need to go and pay someone else for a 5 minute job, when you can do it by yourself. It is easy and we will show you how to do it, step by step.
What you will need:
– a mirror;
– a pair of scissors;
– a comb.
1. Wash your hair and dry it a little bit before cutting it and leave it a little wet. If you don’t need a hair wash, just wet it down.
2. Part the hair in the middle by using your nose as a guideline.
3. Decide how thick you want your bangs to be. If you want them thinner then start from the front and go back an inch by gathering the hair that is there and bringing it to the front. If you want them thicker, then do the same thing, but go back two inches.
4. With the comb, hold the hair or even with the fingers, decide how short you want the bangs to be, then start cutting. Cut straight for blunt bangs.
5. If you decide you don’t want blunt bangs, just cut into hair at an angle and you will have them uneven. Was it difficult? We are sure that not.
Keep being AllDayChic!
Photo courtesy: phoenixnewtimes.