Eczema is an inflammation of the skin which manifests through painful skin rashes, itching and dryness. Those who have it know how hard it is to fight with it and it is even harder to get rid of it. Usually it is caused by some sort of irritations and allergy. Medications and creams can heal them, but they aren’t so efficient all the time. The skin needs special care and deep moisturizing. The cream we will show you today how to make it is amazing for eczema and prevents it from flaring up.
– 1/4 cup of oats (of powder consistency);
– 3/4 cups of coconut oil;
– 1 tbsp of olive oil;
– a few drops of rosemary oil (optional);
– small container with a lid.
1. Melt the coconut oil in a small pan until it has a liquid consistency and add to it a few drops of rosemary oil (if you want it).
2. Add the powder oats to the oil and mix it.
3. Add the olive oil to the mixture you have made before and make it omogen;
4. Pour the cream (that is sort of liquid now) into the container with lid and let it cool down. It will solidify.
5. Your cream is ready to use and your skin is ready to absorb all the healthy fats and components of the oils and oats.
Photo courtesy: diyconfessions.
Keep being AllDayChic!