Here are some tips all pregnant women should keep in their minds. They are about style and attitude in different situations.
1. Sharing with Friends: It’s nice to tell your friends about your situation, but make sure you do it the funny way not the crazy one!
2. Riding Public Transit: Don’t be too pushy if there is no place to sit down in the train. For sure someone will get up and offer you a seat.
3. Music for Baby: Music is great for the baby, but a little bit of singing, not a power sound system!
7. Getting to the Hospital: Your water breaks! It’s tough times ahead but pay attention when you drive !
12. Visualization in Labor: Labor’s tough but that’s why they call it labor! Visualize it as a good thing.
23. Cutting Loose: Cut lose, foot lose – don’t let the dance floor get the better of you! Photo courtesy: izismile.
Keep being AllDayChic!