There are so many ways you can add feathers to your look and one of them is making a nice manicure. In one of our previous tutorials, “Feather Nails”, we have shown you how to attach real feathers to your nails and today we will show you how to actually draw them. It is quite easy and awesome when you don’t have real feathers available. This tutorial isn’t complicated and can be done by anyone as long as you have a thin nail art brush available to use (that is what you will necessarily need for the feather). You can draw the feather on one nail or all of your nails, you can do it in different colors, possibilities are endless.
What you will need:
– base coat and top coat;
– base color to draw the feather over it, something that makes a good contrast;
– black nail art polish;
– golden glitter nail polish;
– blue nail polish.
1. Apply base coat on nails.
2. Apply the base color on the nails you want to make the feather on and let it dry very well.
3. Start with making the feather: make a line starting from the base of the nail, left or right side. Don’t go all the way up, just before the upper corner, split the line into two.
4. Start drawing small lines starting from the one you made before as you can see in the pictures.After you have done them, your feather is almost ready.
5. Apply some golden glitter nail polish in the far upper corner then make a few lines between the black ones.
6. Put a blue dot in the middle of the golden glitter polish and you finished your feather.
7. You can put some top coat over to make sure your manicure will last longer, but it is completely up to you if you want to do that or not. Your feather is ready anyway and we hope you love it!
Keep being AllDayChic!
Photo courtesy: @naildecor.